NEW AND EXCLUSIVE
- 'Northern Greetings' rubber stamps exclusively from The Creative Chicken featuring a number of Northern words for family memebers including 'Mam and Dad', ' Mutha & Fatha', 'Granda', 'Granny', and even 'Owld Bugga'!.
- Also included is 'wor' so that yuou can add that toush of real Northern dialect to your greetings such as 'Wor owld bugga', and the phrase 'Eeee...weel dun!'
- All of our Northern Greetings Stamp sets use the same font so you can combine words and phrases from them all together.
- Stamps are made from top-quality red rubber
- Mounted and machine-trimmed and ready to use
- 8 stamps. Largest stamp approx 10 cm x 2.5 cm
Stamps designed by Wendy Reed and produced in the UK.
The Creative Chicken 'Northern Greetings 3' Rubber Stamp Set
The Creative Chicken (By Wendy Ltd) Angel Policy
For use of our rubber stamps and designs.
All images and designs of our products are copyright protected.
The Creative Chicken (By Wendy Ltd) is delighted that crafters wish to use our designs and products in their craftwork and do not wish to inhibit creativity. However, in order to protect our designs and the ingtegrity of our brand we request that customers adhere to this angel policy.
Each project made using our products should be crafted by the individual who purchased the product and must be hand stamped;
Electronic, mechanical, or graphic reproduction (such as scanning or photocopying) is strictly prohibited;
a maximum of 100 hand-stamped items per stamp are permitted to be sold annually at craft fayres or charity events;
pieces made using our products must not be sold online (Ebay, Etsy, Facebook etc) without written permission from By Wendy Ltd
items made using our stamps must not be sold in any bricks and mortar retail outlet including craft shops, crafters consortiums without written permission from By Wendy Ltd:
Credit for the stamped images and www.thecreativechicken.co.uk must appear on the back of your items produced for sale; and
Written permission for resale use is required.
For further information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org